Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Darren Hayes Music!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Happy Birthday


I've been recording a secret side project album with my long term co
writer and collaborator Robert Conley over the past 2 years. It was
finished and mixed in December last year and just last week the album
was mastered.

It's a band we call 'We Are Smug'. Robert and I share lead vocal and
songwriting duties on everything, and up until this second, we haven't
spoken a word of it to anyone outside of our circle of friends.

But today, on my birthday, we've decided it's release day and if you
visit http://www.wearesmug.com/ you can download it for free.

This is not the direction of my next album, nor is 'free' the new
price for my music. This is just something I am doing because I can.

While you're digesting this, I'm hard at work on songs for a brand new
studio album for next year. It's a big 'fuck off' pop record. POP
with a capital P if you will. You better have high expectations.

In the meantime, enjoy being Smug.
And Happy Birthday.


From: http://blogs.myspace.com/darrenhayes

No comments: