Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers at RKO

Track Listing:

Disk 1

01: Flying Down To Rio: Flying Down ...
02: The Gay Divorce: A Needle In A H...
03: The Gay Divorce: Night And Day
04: The Gay Divorce: The Continental
05: Top Hat: No Strings (I'm Fancy F...
06: Top Hat: Isn't This A Lovely Day...
07: Top Hat: Top Hat, White Tie And ...
08: Top Hat: Cheek To Cheek
09: Roberta: Let's Begin
10: Roberta: I'll Be Hard To Handle
11: Roberta: I Won't Dance
12: Follow The Fleet: I'm Putting Al...
13: Follow The Fleet: Let's Face The...
14: Follow The Fleet: I'd Rather Lea...
15: Follow The Fleet: Let Yourself Go

Disk 2

01: Swing Time: Pick Yourself Up
02: Swing Time: The Way You Look Ton...
03: Swing Time: Waltz In Swing Time
04: Swing Time: A Fine Romance
05: Swing Time: Bojangles Of Harlem
06: Swing Time: Never Gonna Dance
07: A Damsel In Distress: I Can't Be...
08: A Damsel In Distress: A Foggy Day
09: A Damsel In Distress: Nice Work ...
10: A Damsel In Distress: Things Are...
11: Shall We Dance: Slap That Bass
12: Shall We Dance: (I've Got) Beggi...
13: Shall We Dance: They All Laughed
14: Shall We Dance: Let's Call The W...
15: Shall We Dance: They Can't Take ...
16: Shall We Dance: Shall We Dance
17: Carefree: I Used To Be Color-Blind
18: Carefree: The Yam
19: Carefree: Change Partners
20: The Sky's The Limit: One For My ...



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSLL3D2W

Uploaded by us, enjoy!

No comments: